TKH School of Computing is glad to announce that on Thursday 20th of January 2022, TKH President Professor Mahmoud Allam signed a Collaboration Agreement with ABSEGA – an ITG (Information Technology Group) company, in the presence of Mr. Toufic Boustany – ABSEGA Egypt Country Manager, Mr. Esper Choueiry – Regional Managing Director, Mr. Ihab Salama – CEO of El Sewedy Education, and Professor Aziz Barbar – Head of the School of Computing at TKH.
This Agreement aims to develop privileged relation between the two parties with respect to their fields of expertise. More particularly, the Agreement allows to:
- Facilitate the exchange of expertise of professors and students in the fields of Ethical Hacking and Cybersecurity.
- Facilitate and promote the placement of hosted students in training sessions, internships, workshops, final year projects, and seminars for the benefit of both parties and their constituents.
- Collaborate on research projects between professors and managers of both parties.
- TKH will offer its premises when and where available to ABSEGA for conferences, workshops or seminars that may be of interest to both parties.
- Toufic Boustany will serve as an Industry Advisory Board member for the School of Computing to assist in periodically reviewing the curriculum, and suggesting improvements based on market needs and trends.
After signing the Collaboration Agreement, ABSEGA team was given a tour of the different facilities at TKH state-of-the-art campus.
It is worth noting that ABSEGA, a Managed Detection and Response service provider (MDR), offers a comprehensive enterprise-class managed security services. Since its foundation in 2017, ABSEGA mission was to provide solutions to the latest dynamic threat landscape facing every enterprise and to develop an evolving roadmap adapting to the endless shifting cyberspace. For more information, you can visit https://www.absega.com