Coventry University Branch In Egypt | Tuition Fees | Academic Year 2024-25 | Egyptian Students
Terms for 2024/25 AY Tuition Fees
- No annual increase applied on the tuition fees for the 2024/25 academic year. Any difference in the fees is only due to the ongoing devaluation waves of the Egyptian Pound
- The tuition fees for the academic year 2024/25 is calculated and illustrated in payment breakdown as follows:
- 50% of the tuition fees amount per semester is calculated at an Exchange rate of (EGP 30) against the GBP as a financial aid for our students.
- The remaining 50% of the tuition fees per semester to be calculated at the CBE official exchange rate on the day of payment deducted by (EGP 5) as a financial aid for our students.
- The fixed amount for Early Bird scholarship is EGP 45,000 – will be deducted from the tuition fees of the first year – (for submitted applications before March 31st, 2024)
- Tuition fees categories for Foundation Year are based on the applicant academic results, students meeting the minimum entry criteria will be eligible for Category “C” tuition fees, achieving higher academic grades will entitle applicants to be eligible for Categories “B” or “A” tuition fees
- Tuition fees are subject to an annual increase of maximum 10% on the announced total tuition fees in GBP
- Tuition fees to be paid in two instalments annually; 1st instalment for immediate payment upon receiving the final acceptance, and 2nd instalment to be settled from 1st until 15th December 2024)
- Medical Insurance fees to be paid annually with the 1st Instalment of tuition fees (semester 1)
- Lab fees (Starting from Year1) to be paid annually with the 1st Instalment of tuition fees (semester 1)
- Non-academic fees to be paid annually with the 2nd Instalment of tuition fees (semester 2)
- Facility insurance deposit is refundable at the end of academic studies if no damage occurs
- The financial aid provided by TKH as a deduction of EGP (5) from the official announced exchange rate by the Egyptian Central Bank is applicable exclusively for the AY 24/25.