Coventry University Branch In Egypt | Tuition Fees | Academic Year 2023-24 | Egyptian Students
Terms for 2023/24 AY Tuition Fees
- No annual increase applied on the tuition fees for the 2023/24 academic year. Any difference in the fees is only due to the ongoing devaluation waves of the Egyptian Pound
- The tuition fees for the academic year 2023/24 only is calculated and illustrated in payment breakdown as follows:
- 50% of the tuition fees amount per semester is calculated at an Exchange rate of (EGP 30) against the GBP as a financial aid for our students.
- The remaining 50% of the tuition fees per semester to be calculated at the CBE official exchange rate on the day of payment deducted by (EGP 5) as a financial aid for our students.
- The fixed amount for Early Bird scholarship is EGP 45,000 = GBP 1,500 with exchange rate of EGP 30 – will be deducted from the tuition fees of the first year – (for submitted applications before May 10th, 2023)
- Tuition fees categories for Foundation Year are based on the applicant academic results, students meeting the minimum entry criteria will be eligible for Category “C” tuition fees, achieving higher academic grades will entitle applicants to be eligible for Categories “B” or “A” tuition fees
- Tuition fees are subject to an annual increase of maximum 10% on the announced total tuition fees in GBP
- Tuition fees to be paid in two instalments annually; 1st instalment for immediate payment upon receiving the final acceptance, and 2nd instalment to be settled from 1st until 15th December 2023)
- Medical Insurance fees to be paid annually with the 1st Instalment of tuition fees (semester 1)
- Lab fees (Starting from Year1) to be paid annually with the 1st Instalment of tuition fees (semester 1)
- Non-academic fees to be paid annually with the 2nd Instalment of tuition fees (semester 2)
- Facility insurance deposit is refundable at the end of academic studies if no damage occurs
EGBANK Presents a new Financial solutions for Educational Loans
The Educational loan gives the parents multiple financial solution options whether to install one year or all of the university tuitions. The program tenors are flexible & up to 8 Years with a competitive interest rate. Also the program includes a FREE life insurance to the parent upon receiving the loan.