The Bachelor’s program in Management is based on a selection of core courses that contribute to a solid training in Management (Finance, Operations, Strategy, Organizational Behaviour, Marketing) and Quantitative Methods.
Students also receive a general education in other related areas such Entrepreneurship, Programming, and Law.
Students acquire a balanced mix of technical and scientific knowledge, as well as key soft skills.
Students are exposed to new contexts and experiences through the new “Careers with Impact” course, being challenged to play an active role towards a more equitable, sustainable, inclusive world. They will broaden their horizons, having the opportunity to apply their previous knowledge while developing important soft skills.
Main Study Themes
Accountant, Banker, Business analyst, Financial Analyst, HR Manager, Project Manager, Sales Representative.
Auditing, Consulting, Consumer goods, Telecommunications and Media, Energy and Utilities
BSc in Management Structure
- Advanced Topics in Mathematics;
- Technical English;
- The Portuguese Experience (two modules)
- Introduction to Project Development
- Financial Accounting
- Introduction to the Company
- Introduction to Microeconomics
- Introduction to Macroeconomics
- Linear Algebra
- Data Analysis and Probability
- Calculus I
- Calculus II
- Management Accounting
- Management Seminar.
- Statistics for Economics and Management
- Communication, Leadership and Ethics.
- Law in Economics and Business.
- Organizational behavior
- Implementation of Projects with Impact.
- Introduction to Modern and Contemporary History
- International Management Context
- Conditioned Options (1):
- Operations Management.
- International Management.
- Corporate History.
- Information Systems.
- Modelling and Optimization.
- European Law.
- Conditioned Options (2):
- The Global Economy
- Development Economics
- Microeconomic Policies.
- Political science
- Critical Thinking
- Conditioned Options (3)
- Advanced Microeconomics.
- Social Sciences.
- Public Economics.