“A gateway for you to learn with and about the world”
Management Undergraduate Programme is based on a selection of core courses that contribute to the development of a solid training in management, marketing, and business.
Students acquire a balanced mix of technical and scientific knowledge besides receiving a general education in related areas, such as entrepreneurship, information systems, and International Business Law. The innovative curricular structure of the undergraduate degree in Management has contributed to successful managers and entrepreneurs in a community of more than 18,000 alumni spread around the Globe.
Main Study Themes
Accountant, Banker, Business analyst, Financial Analyst, HR Manager, Project Manager, Sales Representative.
Auditing, Consulting, Consumer goods, Telecommunications and Media, Energy and Utilities
Students applying for September, 2022 are eligible for 2000€ off their tuitions fees, per year, throughout their journey at Nova University at TKH
Because we absolutely believe that NOVA Cairo’s first graduates will shake up the Egyptian market, we are proud to announce a special scholarship for these destined market leaders!
Every applicant accepted to join NOVA Cairo’s first class of students will be eligible for €2000 off tuition fees for the full duration of their studies.
BSc in Management Structure
- Advanced Topics in Mathematics;
- Technical English;
- The Portuguese Experience (two modules)
- Introduction to Project Development
- Financial Accounting
- Introduction to the Company
- Introduction to Microeconomics
- Introduction to Macroeconomics
- Linear Algebra
- Data Analysis and Probability
- Calculus I
- Calculus II
- Management Accounting
- Management Seminar.
- Statistics for Economics and Management
- Communication, Leadership and Ethics.
- Law in Economics and Business.
- Organizational behavior
- Implementation of Projects with Impact.
- Introduction to Modern and Contemporary History
- International Management Context
- Conditioned Options (1):
- Operations Management.
- International Management.
- Corporate History.
- Information Systems.
- Modelling and Optimization.
- European Law.
- Conditioned Options (2):
- The Global Economy
- Development Economics
- Microeconomic Policies.
- Political science
- Critical Thinking
- Conditioned Options (3)
- Advanced Microeconomics.
- Social Sciences.
- Public Economics.