TKH-Coventry School of Computing, is glad to announce that on Tuesday 31st of May 2022, TKH President Professor Mahmoud Allam signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with ‘Sumerge’ – a software solutions company, in the presence of Mr. Shady Abdelwahab – Chief Executive Officer, Mr. Hassan El Sinbawy – Chief Sales Officer, Mrs. Radwa Samir – Human Resources Director, Eng. Yomna Yousry – Engineering Lead, Mrs. Maha Sobh – Career Development Lead, Eng. Nada Gaballah – Assistant Lecturer of Computer Science, Dr. Hoda Hassan – Computer Science Course Director, Professor Aziz Barbar – Head of the School of Computing at TKH, in addition to Sumerge and TKH representatives.
This MOU aims to develop privileged relation between the two parties with respect to their fields of expertise. More particularly, the MOU allows to:
- Facilitate the exchange of expertise of professors and students in the fields of Computer Science, Software Engineering (Computing), and Ethical Hacking & Cybersecurity.
- Facilitate and promote the placement of hosted students in training sessions, internships, workshops, final year projects, and seminars for the benefit of both parties and their constituents.
- Collaborate on research projects between professors and managers of both parties.
- TKH will offer its premises when and where available to ‘Sumerge’ for conferences, workshops or seminars that may be of interest to both parties.
- Sumerge representative will serve as an Industry Advisory Board member for the School of Computing to assist in periodically suggesting improvements based on market needs and trends.
After signing the MOU, ‘Sumerge’ team was given a tour of the different facilities at TKH state-of-the-art campus.
It is worth noting that ‘Sumerge’ is a technology company that combines innovation with solid technology expertise and deep business understanding since 2005. The company’s aim is to integrate business needs and industry requirements with their team’s expertise, innovation and passion to take any business through a unique digital transformation journey.