Full Merit-Scholarships where Foundation Year applicants could be completely exempted from their tuition fees during the whole study at TKH on condition of maintaining a specific performance level throughout their university years
Partial Merit- Scholarships are offered to applicants achieving highly Academic High School performance applying to Foundation and Higher years who could be partially exempted from their tuition fees during the whole study at TKH on condition of maintaining a specific performance level throughout their study period
Rules and regulations for obtaining Full-Partial Scholarships:
- The admission criteria for any scholarship program rely solely on recognized Academic Performance as the main measure for acceptance.
- Students considered for any of the full or partial scholarships must submit their Admissions documents prior to the deadline of their High School Certificates.
– American Diploma Students: 1st of July, 2022
– Canadian Diploma, French Baccalaureate, IB: 15th of July, 2022
– IGCSE and GCSE: 20th of August, 2022
– Thanawya Amma and equivalent Certificates: 22nd of August, 2022
- Students scoring excellent High School scores will be included in the scholarship Committee Award (full or partial) if they comply with the year of admission scholarship Award Regulations and deadlines.
The Knowledge Hub Universities does offer an Athletic Scholarship with the following requirements:
- Applicants should fulfill First, Second, Third place in either National, Regional, or International and Worldwide championships.
- The Latest award should be received within the year of submitting the university application.
- A proof of this accomplishment, award, or recognition stamped from the Ministry of Youth and Sports, and National Sports Council, or Egyptian/Regional/International Sports Federation.
- The Committee should receive proof of the sports achievement within the announced deadline.